6/15/2018 - Traffic Alerts: Week of June 15- June 22, 2018
Week of June 15- June 22, 2018
1. French/State Street Water & Sewer project: for info please call 207-356-4031
Day work - Crews will be working on French St between State St and Penobscot St with local traffic only. French St is very narrow one-way road and the work area will be very congested for the next couple of months. It is best to avoid this street if possible. If you need to visit this street, crews will assist you to your location. On street parking will be limited. Please seek direction from signs and flaggers.
Night Work - From 6 pm to 6 am crews will be working on Exchange St between York Street and State St. This section of Exchange Street will be closed to through traffic from 6 pm through 6am. Parking on this section of Exchange St will be 1 hour from 6am to 5pm and no parking 5pm to 6am until further notice.
Sunday night 6/17/18 - State St between French St and Exchange St will be closed. Inbound traffic will be detoured down French St to York St to Exchange St to Washington St to Broad St to Water St to Main St.
Monday night thru Thursday night - State St between Main St and Exchange St will be closed with traffic detoured up Main St to Water St to Broad St to Washington St to Oak St and back onto State St. Follow directions from signs and flaggers.
2. Perry Road I 95 Overpass Project: for info call 207-737-4471
Beginning Monday March 5 traffic will be controlled with temporary signals with alternating traffic. Wide loads are restricted to 12 feet wide.
3. Public works crews will continue working on the sidewalks on Cross Street. Cross Street will be posted no parking. Please watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 992-4500.
4. Public Works crews will be ditching on outer Hammond St. Work will be on the edge of the road with minimum effect on traffic. For info please call 992-4500
5. Public Works crews will be resetting structures and curbing work on Garland St from Pearl St to Parkview Ave. Watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 992-4500
6. Public Works crews will be doing sidewalk work on Pearl St between Mt Hope Ave and Garland St. Watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 992-4500
Please follow directions from flaggers and signs. These areas may be very congested. Please exercise caution and pay attention when traveling in these areas. Thank you!