5/29/2018 - TRAFFIC ALERTS Week of May 25- June 1, 2018
Week of May 25- June 1, 2018
1. French/State St Street Water & Sewer project for info please call 356-4031.
Day work-Crews will be working on French St between State St and Penobscot St with local traffic only. French St is very narrow one-way road and the work area will be very congested for the next couple of months. It is best to avoid this street if possible. If you need to visit this street, crews will assist you to your location. On street parking will be limited. Please seek direction from signs and flaggers.
Night Work- Beginning Monday night 5/21 from 6 pm to 6 am crews will be working on Exchange St between York Street and State St. This section of Exchange Street will be closed to through traffic from 6 pm through 6am. Parking on this section of Exchange St will be 1 hour from 6am to 5pm and no parking 5pm to 6am until further notice. Follow directions from signs and flaggers.
2. Perry Road I 95 overpass project- for info call 737-4471
Beginning Monday March 5 traffic will be controlled with temporary signals with alternating traffic. Wide loads are restricted to 12 feet wide.
3. Beginning on Tuesday May 29 through Friday June 1, public works crews will be working on the the sidewalks on Cross Street. Cross Street will be posted no parking. Please watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 992-4500.
4. Beginning Tuesday May 29 Public Works Crews will be repairing catch basin on York Street from Brown St to Newbury Street. Watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 992-4500.
5. Beginning Tuesday May 29, crews will be replacing manholes on Sugarloaf Lane. Sugarloaf Lane will be closed to thru traffic. Watch for directions from signs and flaggers. For info please call 949-4910.
Please follow directions from flaggers and signs. These areas may be very congested. Please exercise caution and pay attention when traveling in these areas. Thank you!