7/10/2015 - TRAFFIC ALERTS for week of July 11-July 17
1. Main Street Cedar Street to I 395 -- For information please call 356-2471
Crews may be working on both sides of Main Street with traffic restricted to one lane each way. There may be minor traffic delays. Please watch for flaggers for direction.
2. Union Street Overpass project-For information please call 592-6270
Long term detours and side street closures have been established. There will be night time, 7pm-7am I95 lane and ramp closures as the old bridge deck is removed. I95 ramps and lanes may be closed at times this week. Please follow detour signs. Work continues with minor traffic delays. Please watch for flaggers for direction.
3. Union St from Main St to Hammond St water line replacement -- For information please call 852-5892
The water line is being replaced on the inbound side of Union St. Expect detours and delays thru the month of June and into July.
The water main is installed and the crew will be installing service lines across Union St to individual houses. Union St. will be closed to through traffic with inbound traffic detoured to Fourth St and outbound traffic detoured to First St, Second St, Sanford St or Third St depending on the location of the work. Watch for direction from flaggers for local access, follow detour signs and expect delays.
4. New Capehart sewer project-for information call 356-4031
Crews are working on Bolling Drive and Langley St with local access only
5. Hammond St from Ohio St to Union St - for information please call 356-2471
Work continues. Outbound traffic may be detoured onto Court St. Please follow detours and expect minor delays.
6. Broadway paving project from Husson Avenue to Pushaw Road -For information please call 735-4042
Sunday through Tuesday night from 7pm through 7am crews will be milling Broadway from Pushaw Road to Burleigh Road. Inbound Traffic will be detoured to KD Ave, across Burleigh Road back to Broadway. Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7 am through 7pm crews will be working at various locations with inbound traffic detoured to either KD Ave or Burleigh Road.
Expect lane closures, detours and minor delays. Watch for flaggers and follow detour signs.