The mission of the City Manager’s Office is to promote effective Council, Staff and Citizen involvement in our community’s current needs and future plans.
In order to accomplish this mission, the Office is committed to:
- Supporting the Council with timely and complete information and advice;
- Insuring that effective and efficient services are provided to meet community needs;
- Supporting citizen involvement in actions which affect them and the community;
- Responding in a timely manner to citizen requests for service;
- Planning for the community’s future.
73 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Third floor, City Hall
Monday – Friday; 8AM – 4:30 PM